The mission of Griffin First Baptist Church Library ministry is to provide and promote all types of resources and services for people of all ages in the church and community which will:
- Enable them to find and follow Christ, and radiate His love,
- Fill their spirit with encouragement,
- Foster the joy of reading, and
- Enhance all areas of their lives.
- Books, periodicals, audio books, video cassettes, audio cassettes, DVDs and CDs are available for checkout.
- Anyone who is a member of the First Baptist Family or Spalding County community may check out material from the Griffin FBC Library.
- The Library is open the following hours:
Tuesday 1:00-3:00 p.m
Wednesday 6:00-8:00 p.m.
To give a memorial or honorary gift to the Library print and fill out the following form (click here for form). Please return the form with your monetary gift to the Library. Checks should be made payable to First Baptist Church of Griffin and in the memo line designate as a gift to the Library.
To search the library catalog and to check your library records please click on the following link.